Friday, April 1, 2011

spring things





It's spring fever.  That is what the name of it is.  And when you've got it, you want - oh, you don't quite know what it is you do want, but it just fairly makes your heart ache, you want it so!  ~Mark Twain

I love spring. It just makes me happy. I love the weather, the colors, and of course Easter. Spring is full of new life and reminders of God's love and promises.

Even though it's technically still "spring cold" outside (Kimberly knows what this means), I am full of excitement about the beginning of a new season...especially since this is my first spring in Charleston. 

Today's my last day of "spring break" at The Citadel Graduate College and I think I may have spring fever...whatever that means. 



Proof that I am obsessed with spring...and possibly my dog.

Winston's Easter basket from last year






Of course I love anything that involves holidays or sprinkles. I got this idea from your homebased mom and I've already made it for Valentine's Day and spring. I'm definitely planning on making it for pretty much every holiday until everyone I know is sick of it. 

Bunny Bark


Another sure sign of spring...the aiken steeplechase.


I had to copy this picture from the Aiken Standard because I didn't actually see a horse all day due to the rain and other factors.





No comments:

Post a Comment